Hello Riders!Yes, it is that time of year again, and we are getting ready to open the doors at Alaska Rider Tours! The sun is out until almost 10PM and we are gaining 3 minutes of daylight a day!
- The fabled Seagull has now returned, and that means that summer is a whisper away....I want to take a moment to talk about why you would ride with Alaska Rider Tours. We offer the most extensive line of motorcycles for rent in Alaska from Harley-Davidson to BMW to Kawasaki to Suzuki.
- Our office hours will be from 8AM to 6PM, SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, from May 1st to September 1st. Don't hesitate to stop by and check us out!
- Our Shop info http://www.akrider.com/trcenter.html
- June: Prudhoe Bay http://www.aerostichtours.com/alaska-tour-2008
- August: Prudhoe Bay http://www.akrider.com/08net.html
- We are also putting together an 8-day Prudhoe Bay Tour this summer http://www.rawhyde-offroad.com/
- Please call us if you are interested! 1-800-756-1990 We will have Kawasaki KLR 650s and BMW GS models available for this tour.
- The Ladies Tour is a go! http://www.akrider.com/08ladiestour.html
- The Harley Tour is also a go, and we have a couple spaces available for this 6-Day scenic-infused ride. See the best of Alaska on this ride while riding a new Harley-Davidson!info: http://www.akrider.com/08hdtour.html
- Staff: http://www.akrider.com/staff.html
- Japan: I just got back from our annual Japan Three Island Tour http://www.aerostichtours.com/blog/phil
- Contact: Aerostich Tours (aerostichtours.com) 1-800-222-1994 (Ask for Teresa) her email: email@example.com
- I will be happy to talk motorcycling and even listen to a tall tale or two! Hope to see you soon!
regards, Philip FreemanAlaska Rider Tours
- Sawmill Creek Lodge
HC 62 Box 5730
Delta Junction, Alaska 99737