Where to ride in and around Delta Junction Alaska
- Sawmill Creek Lodge offers on the road riding on the Alaska Highway.
- Sawmill Creek Road encompasses thousands of acres of open farmland with wild game ranches.
- Sawmill Creek Lodge is 20 miles from Delta Junction which is the "end of the Alaska highway".
- Travel from the "Y" in Delta Junction south to Glennallen, Palmer , Anchorage or take the turn & travel to Copper Center & Valdez.
- Travel from the "Y" in Delta Junction north to Fairbanks then south through Denali (Mount McKinley) & south to Anchorage
- Link up to what's happening in Palmer for the longest day of the year weekend, visit "End of Road Rally" and then travel to their HAWG Rally.....or vice versa.
- Bring your fly fishing reel and fish the Clearwater River
- Camp out at various campsites......Sawmill Creek Lodge Campsite, Adam's Ribs Campsite, Clearwater Campsite & Gerstle River Campsite plus many more in and around Delta.
- ATV adventures June 21 at mile 1408 Alaska Highway
- Great places to eat in and aound Delta.....IGA Grocery Store stocked with a Deli, Adam's Ribs (10 miles from Sawmill Creek Road), Poorboy Restaurant, The Pit, Buffalo Drive In, The Buffalo Diner, Pizza Bella, The Trophy Lodge, Clearwater Lodge, The Hard Wok Cafe, Delta Industrial, The Alaska Steakhouse.
Sawmill Creek Lodge
HC 62 Box 5730
Delta Junction, Alaska 99737